PKP|PS provides OJS hosting and support for university libraries, university presses, commercial publishers, scholarly societies, small publishers, student journals – you name it, we support it. Our international team of experts supports our scaleable, budget-conscious hosting plans, and are ready to serve any need.
We offer three hosting plans — Enterprise, Professional, and Basic — to provide options for any budget and service requirement. All plans include:
- Hosting on Vancouver-based commercial servers
- Email technical support
- Latest version of OJS 3
- Free upgrades
- SSL Security Certificate
- Daily on-site backups
- Weekly off-site backups
- Support for custom domain names
- Free PKP|PS-developed themes
- Inclusion in the PKP Index
- Inclusion in PKP’s Preservation Network (LOCKSS)
Discounts and additional services are available for institutional clients hosting multiple journals, including:
- Customized support plans
- Personalized service with account manager/single point of contact for support issues
- Sandbox and deployment support
- Standalone server support
For more details about our institution-level service options, please contact us.
To see how some of our current clients have made the most of PKP|PS’s hosting plans, please see our Client Stories.
If you are looking for support options that are not listed here, please see our Other Services page or contact us with a description of your requirements and we’ll provide a free, no-obligation quote.
- Ideal for publishers who want premium services, or who have special requirements
- Dedicated OJS Installation
- Initial and Ongoing Training
- Hands-on Help with SEO, Indexing, Discoverability, and Preservation
- Control Panel Access
- SSH Access
- Crossref Membership and DOI Support
per yearGet Started Full package details