OJS Enterprise Hosting
The Enterprise plan is ideal for publishers who want premium service or who have special requirements. We provide you with personalized training and full assistance setting up OJS, and ongoing support when you need it.
Enterprise clients receive:
- Dedicated OJS installation on a Vancouver-based commercial server
- Email technical support
- Latest version of OJS 3 (support for OJS 2 also available)
- Free upgrades
- Personalized video training and hands-on help with journal setup, workflow, theming, etc.
- Hands-on help with SEO, indexing, discoverability, preservation, etc.
- Crossref DOI membership, including registration, fees, and troubleshooting
- Control panel to view web stats and logs
- Customization support
- SSH access
- SSL security certificate
- Daily on-site and weekly off-site backups
- Support for custom domain names
- Free PKP|PS-developed themes
- Inclusion in the PKP Index
- Inclusion in PKP’s Preservation Network (LOCKSS)
$2700/journal per year
Discounts and additional services are available for institutional clients hosting multiple journals, including:
- Customized support plans
- Personalized service with account manager/single point of contact for support issues
- Sandbox and deployment support
- Standalone server support
For more details about our institution-level service options, please contact us.
Client Story: RILEM Technical Letters
RILEM Technical Letters, the open access journal of the International Union of Laboratories and Experts in Construction Materials, makes great use of their Enterprise plan. The journal has SSL enabled; is using OJS 3 with a theme customized by PKP|PS; has DOIs for all published articles; and has received extensive support to make the most of OJS’s many features.
Please contact us to find out more about OJS Enterprise Hosting.