OJS Professional Hosting
The Professional plan offers a balance between price and support for those who require general assistance with using OJS. We provide you with personalized training to get you started and ongoing support when you need it.
Professional clients receive:
- Dedicated OJS installation on a Vancouver-based commercial server
- Email technical support
- Latest version of OJS 3 (support for OJS 2 also available)
- Free upgrades
- Personalized video training for journal setup, workflow, theming, etc.
- Guidance on SEO, indexing, discoverability, preservation, DOIs etc.
- Control panel to view web stats and logs
- Opportunity for customization support
- SSL security certificate
- Daily on-site and weekly off-site backups
- Support for custom domain names
- Free PKP|PS-developed themes
- Inclusion in the PKP Index
- Inclusion in PKP’s Preservation Network (LOCKSS)
$1500/journal per year
Discounts and additional services are available for institutional clients hosting multiple journals, including:
- Customized support plans
- Personalized service with account manager/single point of contact for support issues
- Sandbox and deployment support
- Standalone server support
For more details about our institution-level service options, please contact us.
Client Story: Association of College & Research Libraries
The Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL), the largest division of the American Library Association, hosts its journals with PKP|PS using the Professional plan. They received a full consultation on setting up their OJS instance; customization support for advertisements; a customized, responsive OJS 2 theme for each journal (based on the excellent work by Mason Publishing Team); and ongoing support for questions as they popped up. Having daily on-site and weekly off-site backups, on a commercial-grade server that is monitored 24/7, was also an important consideration for ACRL.
Please contact us to find out more about OJS Professional Hosting.